market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Websites

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roger Weeks <roger69 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Websites
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:05:59 -0800 (PST)

Same here. We also have our weather station updates on our website,
every 15 minutes. If you want to be jealous of the weather in
California, check out my page!

http://www.weeksgardens.com

Roger Weeks
Sebastopol CA

I won't make the claim that my website is pretty or well organized, but

I recently added my current weather to it. When I have my internet
connection up, the weather is updated every 10 minutes.

http://austinfarm.org/homegrown

I hope we are experiencing our last freeze as I write this.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html