market-farming - [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Rules

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Rules
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:58:32 EST

Greetings!

I am not sure if you all remember the big stuff happening with the Cheyenne Farmer's Market last year, but some of the founding members of the market are meeting to form an alternative midweek market in Cheyenne. This will be a growers only (as opposed to resellers) market. I am in charge of bringing samples of market rules to our first organizational meeting. If any of you have rules that you can share, please send them to me at my personal email address. I remember discussing this a while back so Liz, maybe there is something in the archives that I should be referencing? Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah, my new website is up and running. I would appreciate any feedback that could help improve the site. Just follow the link below my name. Blessings.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm and CSA

www.IdleThymeFarms.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying