market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Plugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Plugs
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 20:38:09 -0500

Folks in the east should check out Kube pak. They deliver with their own trucks from Maryland up to Boston and west into most of PA. I live 60 minutes away and they deliver here every week, they charge me $1 a tray for delivery, a bit more if you live farther out.  No matter who you buy from, if they must ship it, be sure to get the plants through FedEx next day... Bob.                  Kube Pak Plugs
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Courtney McLeod wrote:

A few months back I had seen a list of favorite plant plug companies posted
by someone. I had saved the email and now I cannot find it. Could anyone
help me out here? Looking for Herbs in particular.