market-farming - [Market-farming] Buying wheat, soybeans, brown rice online

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Buying wheat, soybeans, brown rice online
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:14:51 -0500

I like to buy locally and direct from the farmer whenever it
is feasible. My second choice is to buy online, direct from
the farmer.

We just bought a grain mill (Whisper Mill) and a soymilk
maker (SoyaJoy) -- I'll be buying wheat and soybeans in fair
quantity: 50 lbs at a time at least. I won't be using as
much brown rice, but could buy 10 lbs at a time, maybe 25
lbs.

I can buy wheat from WheatMontana and soybeans from Fairview
Farms, but I'd like to know of some other farmers who sell
online directly to the consumer.

Does anyone here sell wheat, soybeans or brown basmati rice
online? Or do you know of other growers who do?

Thanks!

Pat

  • [Market-farming] Buying wheat, soybeans, brown rice online, Pat Meadows, 11/28/2003