market-farming - [Market-farming] Water reservoir

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: a <elsaella AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Water reservoir
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:58:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am thinking of building a giant water reservoir just like they used to have in the old days.Currently I am collecting rain water into a couple of 45 gallon containers,to irrigate my vegetable and flower garden.But for 2004 it would have to be much bigger,because I am counting on rainwater to water almost an acre total land.
Does anyone know where I could find a plan to build such a reservoir?
Regards Andrea

Do you Yahoo!?