market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Biotechnik vs Against the grain (a)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jackie Fisher" <splltrss AT scrtc.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Biotechnik vs Against the grain (a)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:32:39 -0600

> Continue to do what we do with organics and heirloom and keep poison out
of our foods,and out of our lives.

> Andrea

I agree, Andrea, and someday "they" may come to us to heal their mistakes
with organically grown, not genetically modified foods. Until then we must
do our best to educate all who will listen, and be the best examples we can.

Jackie Fisher
A Different Drummer Farm
South Central Kentucky
270-432-0970

"Be good to the land and it will be good to you"

  • [Market-farming] Re: Biotechnik vs Against the grain (a), Jackie Fisher, 10/28/2003