market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Tents...again

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Steve Sando'" <steve AT mrlucky.com>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Tents...again
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:48:18 -0500

Hi Steve,

We got our EZUP at WalMart for $79. It is the green and white striped
topped one. In the summer, Sam's had the white pointy-topped ones for
about $180. Costco carries the Caravans I understand but I don't know
the price there. I've seen some on eBay, but didn't keep track of the
prices. We have taken a large patio umbrella and stuck the pole into
the stock rack hole of the pickup truck and that worked well.

Marie in Missouri