market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Salad greens at market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marc Winterburn" <marcw AT iinet.net.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Salad greens at market
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:43:27 +0800

We are pretty lucky here as where our farmers markets are held there is a
large coolroom. Makes it easy with our very hot Oz summer days.
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn
The Oz Chilli Man

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
- Bertrand de Jouvenel

"If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not
believe in it at all."
- Noam Chomsky