market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] site tech help needed, kinda longish

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dave Lilligren" <dave AT lilligren.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] site tech help needed, kinda longish
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:06:57 -0500

Hello, Liz:

I live too far from civilization to have anything better than a dial-up
connection to the Internet (although I am waiting for the next generation of
satellite Internet access to appear next year). The best connection I can
get is 26.4 kbps.

It is a great article. Most of the pages (seven) were not too much of a
problem. The problem pages had an imbalance between text and graphics.
Where there was a balance between graphics and text, I could read the text
as the graphics loaded.

Keep up the good work!

Dave Lilligren
Sandstone, MN