market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim Woodyard <mwjw AT swbell.net>
  • To: bob AT akasha.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farm
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 23:07:11 -0500

Bob, welcome to the list. My biggest problem with it is having time to read
all
the posts or at least look at so can delete. When I was a kid my dad gave up
the farm at age 56 and took up other endeavors that never paid off. I chose
not
to stay with farming and instead went into engineering. 40 years later at age
59 I gave up the rat race and returned to the farm. Lots of hard work with
little pay off. However, it sure beats being retired with nothing to do.
I am a little north of you along the Red River. Seems there are several from
TX
on the list.

Jim Woodyard
Nocona, TX