market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Painting rust

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Painting rust
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:42:18 -0400

Gemplers

I used some last month, on an outbuilding. Then painted over it. Seems to work, but we will see. I got the idea because someone put it on their house and barn roof and then painted. They had major rust. and so far they say it works. At least for 3-4 years, which I think was how long they had it on. I was going to start putting it on our house roof this afternoon.