market-farming - [Market-farming] Re:squash vine borer & treated seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Miranda Smith" <miranda AT tagoresmith.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re:squash vine borer & treated seed
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:09:21 -0500

Try planting a circle of radish seeds around every planting of
squash --either it's worked for me or the borers were decreasing in
numbers anyway.

My understanding about treated vs untreated seed is that you can use
treated seed as long as you document a search for untreated seed of
that cultivar. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Miranda Smith