market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Announcing: "How To Create an Effective Farm Brochure"

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Hendrickson <jhendric AT facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: Jay Gee <jaygee AT jghelp.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Announcing: "How To Create an Effective Farm Brochure"
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:00:48 -0600

Jay,

I contacted you more than a year ago when you first posted about creating a promotional flyer. I asked you if I could print and use your "blueprint" in an educational workshop I run called the Wisconsin School for Beginning Market Growers. You granted me one-time use. I have been asked to give a marketing presentation to a group of Asian immigrant market gardeners (they are Hmong, a nation-less people from the Laos region of Asia). I would like to offer them handouts of your blueprint. They might need someone to help them create the flyers--given the language barrier--but once in hand, it could be very helpful for them. I am told to expect about 20 people at the workshop. So, can I use the Blueprint again? Thanks.

-John