market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Sunny Meadow Farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org (Market Farming)
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Sunny Meadow Farm
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:54:12 -0500

Bill, Fatali is a relative of habanero but larger 2-3" ripens yellow.

I sell almost everything at my two roadside farm markets, I could not make
much money at the auction block but still have connections there. I did sell
wholesale for twenty years on a delivery route around NYC but the three
hundred mile three day a week run was killing.

NJ is the largest shipper of peppers during August into the northeast and
Canada we wait until NC finishes their crop and hope they don't run into our
season.
BTW Texas is are largest comp. for almost everything else, the economy of our
100000 acre vegetable industry has been visably affected since the expansion
of Texas vegetable farming in the last 15 years. Some of our local guys have
moved to Texas and ship throw our market as if they grew it here..Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455