market-farming - [Market-farming] Soil Mixers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: OakCamp2 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Soil Mixers
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:09:29 EST

>From OakCamp2 AT aol.com Fri Feb 28 12:11:03 2003
From: OakCamp2 AT aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:11:45 EST
To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

--part1_147.bd28040.2b90f251_boundary

Hi Everyone,

I am considering using a cement mixer as a soil mixer. Anyone ever done
this? What do you use to mix greenhouse soil mixes?

Thanks,
Barb Birkinbine
Oak Camp Herb Farm
Lodi, WI

--part1_147.bd28040.2b90f251_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Everyone,<BR>
<BR>
I am considering using a cement mixer as a soil mixer.&nbsp; Anyone ever don=
e this?&nbsp; What do you use to mix greenhouse soil mixes?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Barb Birkinbine<BR>
Oak Camp Herb Farm<BR>