market-farming - Christmas Wreaths

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin & Steve Follette" <follette AT midmaine.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Christmas Wreaths
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:55:49 -0500

Good morning,

Are there any Christmas wreath makers here?  I'm a wreath maker in north eastern Maine.  The wreath part of our farm has grown much faster and much sooner than we anticipated.  We've maxed out on the number of wreaths we can make for delivery the week of Thanksgiving so we're having to turn down some very nice orders.

If you're a wholesale wreath maker in need of contacts please email me.  Follette AT midmaine.com  I'm happy to answer questions if anyone is looking for more info on wreaths.

  • Christmas Wreaths, Robin & Steve Follette, 10/27/2002