market-farming - Re:local farm networks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jeffery uhlig <juhlig AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re:local farm networks
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 19:06:47 -0500

Liz,
I have a network of seven other farmers in my area who supply
everything from beef, pork, chicken, goat, eggs, honey, maple syrup,
apples and cider. I purchase what my customers need and pay my
suppliers. I bill my customers on an as delivered basis with thier
vegetable delivery. This allows me to set the retail price and stillay
my suppliers more than they can get wholesale. Jeff Uhlig Buff Rock
Farm

  • Re:local farm networks, jeffery uhlig, 09/28/2002