market-farming - Organic CSA farmer needed: Bucks County, PA, preserved land, strong support

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower AT earthlink.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Organic CSA farmer needed: Bucks County, PA, preserved land, strong support
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:24:46 -0400

Hi, Folks!

Got the following from one of the folks who gives me books to review (I actually have three of them that need to be reviewed -- if it keeps raining like it is now, I could get the garlic processed AND the books reviewed! ;-D)

DO NOT reply to me unless you want my garlic price list -- I have no connections to this start-up! Contact info is in the last line.

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of

An entrepreneurial opportunity is available for a community-minded
experienced organic farmer.

Township in central Bucks County offering 3 acres readily organically certifiable land + farmhouse
for CSA startup on scenic 100 acre SE PA community open space preserve.
Room to grow. Barn, outbuildings, additional house negotiable.
Commitment to sustainable agriculture + interest in community education
desirable.

Long term relationship sought by supportive, thriving community.
Contact Robin Hoy at 215-860-7081 or at ecorobinhood AT earthlink.net

  • Organic CSA farmer needed: Bucks County, PA, preserved land, strong support, Alliums, 08/28/2002