market-farming - Thrip Alert

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: Thrip Alert
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:33:19 -0400

I hope you folks are getting weekly IPM reports. I just received a warning of
serious thrip problems on the east coast into the mid Atlantic area, with
tomato and pepper fields infected with tomato spotted wilt virus. I have seen
some damage to my peppers. I post this because so many of us look for the big
pests and miss the almost invisable pests that do the greatest damage and
which are the toughest to control...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/