market-farming - RE: Au Naturel High Tunnels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rancho El Shadday" <ranchmaster AT resok.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Au Naturel High Tunnels
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:25:37 -0500

> We buy a 20x96 kit from Atlas Greenhouses <

I'm kind of a give it all to me in a box person, but this price looks great.
Now, how do I know what to buy for completion. Is there a list? I could
just see me trying to figure it all out. LOL!

For the market gardener doing mostly veggies, is a hoophouse / cold frame
enough or should I be thinking in terms of a heated greenhouse??

Sandra
Rancho El Shadday
Meeker, OK