market-farming - Can you id this plant?? The sequel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "WB Carver" <wbcarver AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Can you id this plant?? The sequel
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:15:09 -0500

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies.

OK, here is the deal.

This quiz is a friend's monthly contest.
This month, it just happens to be on garden plants.
There are 7 plants total that need to be identified. I was pretty sure on
the rest but, I made my guess and didn't get them all right. Not sure yet
if basil was the correct answer on the one I posted either.

The game is still in play.

If anyone wants to try their hand at the whole thing it is at:
http://www.pamlico.net/jrussell/

There is an AT&T 45 minute calling card as the prize.

You can post your answers here, e-mail them to me, or e-mail to the address
on the page and play yourself.
If you e-mail them, tell them I sent you. :-))

Either way, I will find out, and post, the correct answers after it is all
over. Should be in the next day or 2.

Have fun,

WB (Bill) Carver
Laughing Brook Farm