market-farming - Re: market-farming digest: March 26, 2002

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mckemie AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming digest: March 26, 2002
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:28:25 -0600

> > -I'm located in North Idaho, near the Canadian border. The best price
> > I've seen locally is around $6-8 apiece! I'd
> > appreciate the Peacock adress--it might be worth the shipping. thanks
> > much

Peacock Crate
Hwy 69 South
Jacksonville
903 586-5321

Looks like my mailing address is incomplete. And the area code may
have changed since I last used the phone number. Good luck!

Willie from one of the largest single-user all-Linux networks in Dale.
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html
Linux system uptime 7 days 4 hours 02 minutes