market-farming - Re: Lies and Latest Animal Husbandry Tactic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: marc AT aculink.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lies and Latest Animal Husbandry Tactic
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:33:03 -0700

That's where the words "extremists", zealots, egocentric,
"adult children", fundamentalists, wackos, etc. are useful.
They indicate an individual or group of individual that has
foward gears but no reverse gear.

The ARA's have a HUGE support network individuals generous
with their purse strings. Most are contributing because they
think the ARA's are for animal kindness when in fact
kindness has very little to do with it. Newkirk (PETA
president) said she would welcome a pandemic of foot and
mouth disease in the USA and Bruce Friedrich (another PETA
activist) has spoken in support for ARA terrorist military
action.

The leaders are NOT approachable but the grassroots support
they lie to and delude is. No common bridge is possible with
the leaders as they are power people that dance the line of
sociopathy.

So getting the truth out - debunk, pass on the suppressed
problems inherent with vegetarianism, debunk bad science
claims, showing how violent and terroristic the military arm
of the ARA's are, showing how a rat is a boy to these folks,
etc. is the American way. Let the individual make up their
own mind with BOTH sides of a story.

Incidently my wife thanks you for the idea of steak and
baked potato we enjoyed last night.