market-farming - Re: Farm Tours

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "William McKay" <bmckay55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Farm Tours
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:54:23

No. He does not charge for tours. They do it to further customer relations. Now this happens to be a really big place (it is probably the largest farm/retail outlet in Massachusetts. His tours last about forty minutes and usually there are 20-25 people who go along if the weather is nice.

Bill McKay

From: Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:00:03 -0500

Does the farmer charge for his tours, or are they free?