market-farming - Re: rock picker

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: rock picker
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:00:56 -0500

I usually talk a handful of our shareholders to come out for 'a rock picking party' But as I was walking across the fields this afternoon I realized that there are more rocks than ever before (maybe someone is comeing up in the middle of the night and spreading them). So the rock growing business around here is getting even better than the weed growing business.

Maybe setting up some sort of equipment coop might work. I've been talking to several other small growers, I'll float the idea.
--