market-farming - Re: market-farming digest: December 15, 2001

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: market-farming digest recipients <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming digest: December 15, 2001
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:26:07 -0500

Jay wrote: If your customers do not understand the differences between the
new
and old "o," you are much more likely to lose business when local
supermarkets start selling "organic" produce that really doesn't cut it.

I am not sure I understand what the difference is,how would I explain to a
customer the "difference" between the old and new and what that means for
them buying in a grocery store. Thanks Beth