market-farming - Re: Whatever happened to. . .

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Whatever happened to. . .
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:44:57 EST

In a message dated 12/1/01 8:39:43 PM Central Standard Time, kampy AT grm.net writes:

Marie in Missouri
(opening Strawberry Lane Bakery in Trenton next week!!!)  I'm scared!

Hey good to hear from you.  Good luck on the the store.    So far we have missed the snow and I'm really glad.  Been cutting wood and trying to get some done ahead and in reserve for next year.  Did put up another 100' hoophouse this fall to put to use for early spring sales. all that is left to do is put the plastic on and that only takes about a day when the wind isn't blowing.

Phil from Iowa