market-farming - Re: market-farming digest: October 27, 2001

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora <sora AT coldreams.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming digest: October 27, 2001
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:03:59 -0800

At 49 degrees North the rush is on to beat out Winter. The snow blankets
Roman
Nose Mtn. The Larch has turned golden, the pumpkins are in. The tomatos
being
canned. Trying to get the chimney in and rescue my good old wood stove from
the
old house. Burning slash piles, selling bread and herbs...always trying to
complete the Vision as though we know we can. Feathering the
trenches. Sora in N. Idaho