market-farming - Re: survey

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: survey
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 08:56:33 -0400

Chris:

An excellent story about your farm - thanks!

Having rabbits all over the place - and a Lab, too - I'm wondering how
you got your Lab to kill the rabbits? Please tell me!

I have a hound dog - a Blue Healer, from Australia - and she'll kill the
little ones (actually swallows some of them whole...) and some of the
small groundhogs and racoons. But I'd like to dispatch the mommas and
the poppas.

Help!

TIA,

--