market-farming - Re: Glitches in Survey in progress - Your input requested

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mmneedham AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Glitches in Survey in progress - Your input requested
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 14:44:10 EDT

In a message dated 09/02/2001 2:41:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lionkuntz AT email.com writes:

Several people have reported unreliable operation from the webhost
BRAVENET.COM webpage containing the survey form. These technical
difficulties are outside of my control, as I am only a subscriber of
services at Bravenet. Problems appear to be of an intermittant nature, and
some people are getting through, and a few answers are being received.

I had no trouble viewing the site, so would encourage folks who had problems
the first time to try again.  In the past, some sites have temporarily not
worked for me but have worked when I returned a second time.

Marj