market-farming - Re: off-point Farm Bureau article

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom Anslow" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: off-point Farm Bureau article
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 07:14:17 -0400

Marcie --
As someone who 'donates' countless hours a month on our Board of Zoning
Appeals (BZA), and did the same on our Zoning Commission prior to my
appointment to the BZA, and also someone who BTW farms for even more hours a
day, I take offense at your insinuation that 'you can buy the zoning boards
and supervisors to...'. Possibly either you have had, or heard of, a bad
experience with local officials. The solution to such a problem just might
be to 'get involved.'

(Someone)

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market