market-farming - Re: vendor fees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: vendor fees
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:57:16 -0500

Our market is held at a private school and I assume our fees go to pay our
market manager and do any printing and advertising we get into. We pay from
$10 for a single table up to $30 (or maybe more if we take up more space).
I pay $15 every week for 20' of table space. Since this is an organic
market the price is worth it to me but compared to the market in our local
college town, Lawrence, Kansas, its really high. The fee there is $100 for
the season for a 10' space. Its held on a downtown parking lot.

joan
windwalker farm
ottawa, kansas