market-farming - Hello

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Hello
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 11:07:00 -0500

Hi!

We made it home safely and in just the best of moods!  Thank you, thank you, for telling us about the event yesterday.  We met our oldest son in Liberty and had dinner with him and his fiance - gave him his honey we bought.  I'm going to have tofu for lunch.  I wonder where the tofu makers get their soy beans.

Your lettuce is just delicious!  Thank  you also for that.

I read through the paperwork to sell at Barstow and now I have to hurry and finalize our certification.  I don't know if it can be done in time for the first market day - we'll see.

It's a really nice day here - but it may rain later.  I'm sorry - I just can't appreciate any more rain.

The twins - - Robin and ??.  Please tell me the other one's name.  They're so energetic - makes me more energetic just to watch them!

Have to finish a "bikini" cake pretty soon.  I have it iced and smoothed, just have to airbrush it all flesh color, then put on an icing "purple bikini."  What a fun job I have!

I really, really enjoyed yesterday and so did Lewis.  And, we're looking forward to the summer now.  We don't quite understand where the market will be - will it be on the pavement?

Bye,

Marie

  • Hello, Marie Kamphefner, 04/01/2001