market-farming - Starting a community garden. . .

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower AT snip.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Starting a community garden. . .
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:29:07 -0500

>Where does one start to put together a community garden. How about a few
>particulars on what you are doing. I am retiring this year and this really
>sounds interesting.

The best place to learn about community gardening is through the American
Community Gardening Association website at www.communitygarden.org. You'll
find several documents to help you get started, plus you can sign up for the
Community Garden Internet Mailing List to ask questions and browse through
the archives to find answers to all the basics.

Community gardens are *great* activites! :-D Check out the website with the
mailing list archives, then feel free to ask questions on the mailing list!

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of

  • Starting a community garden. . ., Alliums, 03/30/2001