market-farming - Re: Gravely hand tractor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Gravely hand tractor
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:38:48 -0500

I have been using my Gravely walking tractor for 30 years and its still in
great shape I never even had to change a spark plug, they are best used as
mowers with the 30" cutter, and as snowblowers, but seem too awkward as
garden tractors, which tiller do you have, the gear drives and clutch are
relatively simple to repair...Bob
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

> We have a Gravely hand tractor(aprox 20 years old) that we inherited when
> we bought our farm.  It runs fairly well but the mowing attachment is all
> that we have that works.  We have a tiller attachment that does not work-
> the cogs inside are messed up.

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/