market-farming - Re: produce kits @ market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Greta Kryger <greta.kryger AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: produce kits @ market
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 22:02:16 -0800

you can dry tomatoes on low in your oven, leaving the door open a bit
Greta
At 12:40 PM 3/5/01 -0800, you wrote:
Thanks Marie, I need to get my brain in gear - I had completely forgotten about salsa!! I had a number of customers buy for salsa fixings last year, one problem I ran across was how to make sundried tomato salsa, a number of customers wanted to know the method of drying the tomatoes as they didn't have food dryers - any knowledge of the process? Thanks, Jacqueline