market-farming - Re: Where did everyone go?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Where did everyone go?
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 06:50:39 -0800

Hi Marie, mabe they will come out with a type of Zyban for this kind of withdrawal problem! I'm happy to hear that Jill was doing and thinking in a constructive way yesterday - way to go Jill!

I actually did something for the farm as well, I paid my $400.00 water bill for this year, then went to the recycling centre and picked up a bunch of boxes for this years customers. They can't crush and sell the heavy fruit and tomato boxes so I pick them up for free. There is still about 3 inches of snow on the ground at the farm so no planting only pruning raspberries and sour cherry trees. We have no snow at home on the lake, much milder temps here and yet the farm is only about 3 miles away - view of the lake there, but still colder.