market-farming - Gmo/Ge Is it "Alien" Plant?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill & Linda Barry" <unclebil AT bright.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Gmo/Ge Is it "Alien" Plant?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:01:03 -0500

Hey Group:

Just got this from Organicgrowing group.

Checked out the link. Think you will agree with Byron when you read it.
Looks like Monsanto is developing "Alien" plants that are invading my
Ecosystem. And breaking an Executive order signed by Wild Bill. Roundup
Ready Beans and Wheat are not native plant species. At least the last time
I looked.

>I was chasing some data on kudzu.
>
>I came across a copy of a presidential order.

> http://refuges.fws.gov/FICMNEWFiles/eo.html

>The way I read "Alien" plants, GE/GMO's should be against
>the law?

>Byron
Bill & Linda Barry
Barry Farm
www.barryfarm.com

  • Gmo/Ge Is it "Alien" Plant?, Bill & Linda Barry, 02/27/2001