market-farming - Re: Permaculture

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:13:49 -0800

From: Earthfarm1 AT aol.com
To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:25:38 EST

Good day:

Jacqueline thanks for taking the time to reply.

I have been on that PC(Permaculture) list for some time:)

I have gotten many good ideas, but I really need details that apply to my
farm, climate and environment. That info has been difficult to
find...especially since I believe in holistic planning. I want all the
various systems to work well together:)

All the best. Frank

Hi Frank,
Since I don't know about your farm, climate and environment I can't really give you any ideas. I'm not sure if I gave you a web site for permaculture resources? It's: ibiblio.org/london/permaculture.html/
At times I have had difficulty getting info that I've required and found that it was necessary to 'bug the crap' out of someone who wants you out of their face. Sometimes the only way they can get rid of you is to help you. You may have already tried this. Good luck, Jacqueline

---
You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: potzkai AT hotmail.com
Get the list FAQ at: http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/market-farming.faq