market-farming - Re: financial records

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HMSTDFRMS AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: financial records
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:46:21 EST

We keep all of our planting and harvesting records on Excel spreadsheets that
link together. It's a lot of work to set up, but wonderful to have! We are
now in the process of deciding on which book keeping program to begin for
this year. I have used Quicken in the past for personal record keeping, but
perhaps Quick Books or some other program would be better for business
finances and payroll details. Any suggestions?
Linda Bulson
Homestead Farms

  • Re: financial records, HMSTDFRMS, 01/03/2001