market-farming - Re: New Public Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Rosenkrantz" <mrosenkrantz AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: New Public Market
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 14:06:43 -0500

Hi Nancy, What time will you be open to on the 23rd? I am coming from CT but will be staying in Wilmington. Thanks Mike

From: NANCY CHIRDON <nancychirdon AT peoplepc.com>
To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Date: 7 Dec 2000 10:48:21 -0800

Hi, Mike,

I think you would enjoy visiting our market, but we are only open Wednesday through Saturday. We will also be open New Years Eve from 7 pm until 12:30 am as part of the "First Night-Wilmington" celebration. We are on Market Street on the Christina River. I will give you directions if you let me know the direction you are coming.

Nancy Chirdon