market-farming - Ridges

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "JED's" <jeduck AT midwest.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Ridges
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:28:24 -0400

I've really enjoy the information that goes thru here. Keep up. I
operate a small road side stand 90 miles Southeast of St. Louis. I'm getting
the farm ready for the winter by planting cover crops and etc. I decided
to build some ridges to get an early spring start. Can anyone get me some
information on the best way to maintain them through the winter or am I
fighting a losing battle? Thank you JEDs

  • Ridges, JED's, 10/25/2000