market-farming - Re: shade cloth

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "five springs farm" <fsfarm AT mufn.org>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: shade cloth
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:11:39 -0400

We use shade cloth over regular growing beds of lettuce with good
results...a variety of % shade and sizes from Peaceful Valley Farm Supply in
California (write for address/phone if you need it, though they are online
and easy to find I think)

Jim and Jo
The Community Farm Newsletter
http://www.mufn.org/public/tcf