market-farming - Re: [Fwd: Fw: READ IMMEDIATELY AND PASS ON]

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "delannw" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fw: READ IMMEDIATELY AND PASS ON]
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 06:09:48 -0500

I appreciate your motivation but I sort of have a rule about opening
messages with ambiguous subject headers.
I don't. With all of the warnings about viruses out there - some real and
some not - if I don't recognize the sender and/or there is no content
specific subject, I just delete it.

It isn't a fool proof method for avoiding viruses but it seems like a
prudent one to me.

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton IL