market-farming - Do you have a farm web site?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Byczynski" <growing4market AT earthlink.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Do you have a farm web site?
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 07:08:17 -0500

Growing for Market is adding a new page to its web site to provide links to
farm web sites. It's called Farm Tours. This is not intended as a
money-making thing, simply as a service to help small farmers see one
another's web sites. If your farm has one, please let me know directly to my
email address: growing4market AT earthlink.net If we get a huge response, we
may feature a certain number each month; if there aren't too many, we may
list them all.
Keep your eye on our web site; we're trying to make it more useful to small
farmers, with links to resources, our book list, and supplemental info to
what's in the newsletter.
---
Lynn Byczynski <growing4market AT earthlink.net>
Growing for Market
http:/www.growingformarket.com

  • Do you have a farm web site?, Lynn Byczynski, 06/24/2000