market-farming - Re: Growing for Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Byczynski" <growing4market AT earthlink.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Growing for Market
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 07:48:43 -0500

Liz Pike commented about the farmers' market articles in Growing for Market.
(Thanks, Liz) We printed extras of the June issues, with color photos of
market displays, so if anyone out there doesn't get GFM, we'll be happy to
send you a sample. Email me your address quickly.
Also, we're working on our web site to include links to all the sites
mentioned in articles, and we plan to add photos to the web site soon to
supplement the news in what is usually a B&W pub. Keep an eye on it:
www.growingformarket.com
---
Lynn Byczynski <growing4market AT earthlink.net>
Growing for Market
800-307-8949

  • Re: Growing for Market, Lynn Byczynski, 05/27/2000