market-farming - RE: Help

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Miranda Smith <MirandaS AT creativehomeowner.com>
  • To: 'market farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Help
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:28:38 -0400

With good enough environmental control and a high quality, fully finished
compost in the mix too, plants rarely have troubles with fugus diseases. The
plant quality is much better than anything grown in a sterile mix.
Incidently, you can do a rough assessment of seedling health by looking at
the cotyledons--how big are they? How long do they last before dropping off?
(They should be large, green, and long-lasting.)

Miranda

  • Re: Help, robert schuler, 05/01/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Help, OSTERSMITH, 05/02/2000