market-farming - Re: Label software

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Vic & Pat Jackowsky" <jackow AT gmi.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Label software
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:24:12 -0500

Thanks for the info. I've tried Avery and didn't care for it to much, but then as with most things it takes time to adjust. Maybe I didn't allow myself enough time with it. I had My Label and liked it, but for some reason we can't get it loaded in the new computer. The advanced version might be better anyway.

Thanks,
Pat