market-farming - Recommend Switching to Planet Jr.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: MJ Barnes <tbarnes AT huntel.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Recommend Switching to Planet Jr.
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 16:35:32 GMT

One of the best decisions we make was to get rid of the Earthway
Planter
and go with the more costly Planet Jr. and precision planter from
Johnny's. The Planet jr. is heavier and won't bounce around and
never skips or gets bound up. Your seed goes so far and crops look
great. The precision is great for lettuce and basil and similar small
seeds. We have only the single precision, wished I had gotten the
four row now. But I just keep going back and forth on the raised bed
and it works great. The Planet Jr. also does great for lettuces,
tatsoi, mizuna, etc. The Jr. comes either push or tractor mounted.
You will be pleased with it. We would be lost without it.

This message was sent via WebMail service from HunTel.net.
http://www.huntel.net/