market-farming - Ginger Farming (fwd)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Ginger Farming (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:40:10 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:15:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Marcelino Quiminales <quiminmn AT yahoo.com>
To: dirtfarmer AT sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Ginger Farming

Dear Sir/Madam,

While browsing the net, I found your address and
honestly I would like to inquire information about
Ginger Farming. Hope you could share some insights how
to cultivate a Ginger, any ginger farm in the
Philippines that I can contact?

I'm a contract worker in the middle east and soon I'll
be retiring home to central Philippines to be united
with my family. With the small savings I have of which
I planned to start cultivating a ginger in my small
farm.

I sincerely hope that your advise will the start for
an everlastng happiness of my family and the people
around in my place! Best Regards,

Marc

=====
mnq/2000